Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Looking To Buy The Very Good Quality Cocktail Dresses And Pretty Summer Dresses? Please Come In
[color="#000000"][size="3"]1) [/size]Are you looking to buy the very good quality cocktail, short evening dresses and pretty summer dresses at a very competitive price?[/color]

[color="#000000"][size="3"]2) [/size]Are you uncomfortable to buy dresses before you actually check the size and materials? [/color]

[color="#000000"][size="3"]3) [/size]Have you got unsatisfied online shopping experience? [/color]

[color="#000000"]If your answer to any of these above is yes, I am able to help you!

About Me[/color]

[color="#000000"]I am a CPA qualified tax accountant and a postgraduate student of Melbourne University Law School. I am always very passionate for fashion, especially the pretty summer dresses and ladies evening wear. In recent days, I am running a fashion wholesaling business in my spare time and quite pleased to sell some dresses directly to my friends, school mates and colleagues at the wholesaling prices. Now I’d like to expand this special deal to ladies who live in the local community. I have about 25 different styles & colours to choose from and they are all very comfortable to wear, easy to care for, stylish, fashionable, inexpensive and well made. I also have around 30 dresses which are brand new and only were used for factory samples. I’d like to sell them at largely discounted prices. I hope you like my collections as much as I do.

Below is a brief introduction of my brand - Lady Grace is a new brand of lady’s fashion dresses and it is fully committed to making high qualify classical European style dresses with only the finest fabric and materials whilst maintaining competitive prices. All of our dresses are designed right here in Australia and made in China under our strict quality control guidelines. Our dresses are specially made to suit the size of Australian modern ladies. All dresses sold here are at the Factory Outlay Prices. [/color]

[color="#000000"]You are welcome to visit my place located on Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill (8 minutes walking from Box Hill station). I OPEN FOR INSPECTION EVERY WEEKEND! Please email me [/color][email="Miranda.li@live.com.au"][color="#0000ff"]Miranda.li@live.com.au[/color][/email][color="#000000"] or test message 0434031764 (Miranda) for my address. [/color]

[color="#000000"]Below are 2 dresses I current advertise on gumtree for sale, you can have a quick look:[/color]

[size="3"][color="#000000"][url="http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-clothes-accessories-womens-clothes-Brand-New-Fancy-European-Style-Cocktail-Evening-Dresses-W0QQAdIdZ343305921"]http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-clothes-accessories-womens-clothes-Brand-New-Fancy-European-Style-Cocktail-Evening-Dresses-W0QQAdIdZ343305921[/url][/color][/size]

[size="3"][color="#000000"]http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-clothes-accessories-womens-clothes-Brand-New-Pretty-Summer-Dress-W0QQAdIdZ344477067[/color][/size]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Melbourne Ipad glen 26 20,334 14-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post: glen
  Bikes Melbourne - Where To Buy? glen 2 1,868 29-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Last Post: glen
  Quality Mens Shoes/clothing In The Cbd. Ronny 8 23,480 14-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Last Post: jimmcartoo