Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21F In Western Suburbs
Hi Guys!

I'm a 21 year old Female who would love to make some new genuine friends.

I just moved down to Melbourne (western suburbs area) from Sydney and would love to make some friends and have some fun!

I'm fun loving but a little shy sometimes, I like computer games and spend alot of time outside, at the pool or the gym as I am also working towards the airforce fitness test.

I love to go out for drinks or out to clubs but am not an insane party girl. I would love to go see some of the movies that are out at the moment aswell.

I'm trying to keep active and would love to meet other people in the area who would like to catch up =D

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hayley
Hi!

I'm also in the western suburbs. which suburb do you live in?
hey there..

im Roy

well I have recently moved to the north and seeking friends too.. broke out of my relationship a few months ago in jan and moved to a new place to have a new start and new friends.

Im keen to catch up sometime.. i love ps3 gamming too lol. Have one myself. besides, I work in hospitality and love partying as well bt never go out often due to weekend work.. however if you would like to catch up in the city sometime let me know.. id be keen to have a drink and meet for dinner or so ..

hope to hear from you

you can also mail me on [email="royden1_@hotmail.com"]royden1_@hotmail.com[/email]

cheers
Hi Hayley,

I am from Melton. Are you still looking for a friend to go to the movies, gym, club or just to play computer games?

Tim.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  21F Wanting To Make Friends Of The Gamer/cosplay Kind :3 CheesyChan 1 5,892 16-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Last Post: chevs
  Anyone From The Western Suburbs?? Pistol_Pete9 1 3,100 18-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post: nwoexposer
  Need Friends In Western Suburbs belita88 14 3,554 17-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post: glen