Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone From The Western Suburbs??
Hey all.

How are you fairing?

My name is Peter.

I am a 25-year old guy living in Altona Meadows with my mum Natalie. In a nutshell I have joined this site in the hope of my mum & I finding some decent, down-to-earth friends. My mum is in her late 40's and I will add that we both get along with all age groups, young or old, however, I will stipulate that if you are a workaholic who is only centered around your job and wont have time for us then don' bother replying, I know this sounds blunt it's just mum & I have been hurt in the past with people who can't make time for us.

We are genuine people and without sounding rude don't want to be messed around with, looking for people who are after an ongoing committed friendship where we can see each other quite frequently. Not into the nightclub scene, much prefer a pub for a few drinks, see a live band, go out for dinner or go see a movie or something. We had friends in the past, however, they have gone on to bigger and better things, most of them have married, made kids and we hardly ever get to see them. Others have moved overseas which makes it really difficult to meet up with them so now looking for new friends to mingle with.

If you are interested in making some genuine, kind friends please get in touch with me.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Kind Regards,

Peter & Natalie

:-)
[quote name='Pistol_Pete9' timestamp='1287051626' post='30564']

Hey all.

How are you fairing?

My name is Peter.

I am a 25-year old guy living in Altona Meadows with my mum Natalie. In a nutshell I have joined this site in the hope of my mum & I finding some decent, down-to-earth friends. My mum is in her late 40's and I will add that we both get along with all age groups, young or old, however, I will stipulate that if you are a workaholic who is only centered around your job and wont have time for us then don' bother replying, I know this sounds blunt it's just mum & I have been hurt in the past with people who can't make time for us.

We are genuine people and without sounding rude don't want to be messed around with, looking for people who are after an ongoing committed friendship where we can see each other quite frequently. Not into the nightclub scene, much prefer a pub for a few drinks, see a live band, go out for dinner or go see a movie or something. We had friends in the past, however, they have gone on to bigger and better things, most of them have married, made kids and we hardly ever get to see them. Others have moved overseas which makes it really difficult to meet up with them so now looking for new friends to mingle with.

If you are interested in making some genuine, kind friends please get in touch with me.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Kind Regards,

Peter & Natalie

:-)

[/quote]

I highly recommend meetup.com. It covers all of the interests that you listed and there's plenty of these meetup groups in Melbourne. It's free to join groups and free to attend nearly all of them. It would be a great opportunity to make friends as plenty of the people attending these meetups are also after new friends.

Peter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  21F In Western Suburbs TehBunneh 3 806 25-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Last Post: trixxma
  Need Friends In Western Suburbs belita88 14 3,577 17-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post: glen