Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want To Make Some New Friends!!
hi peoples, my name is michelle and i live in south east suburbs. am pregnant , and since i have stopped working , i have basically lost a lot of contact with my friends... most of whom do not have kids. i already have older children, but would like to meet women in similiar situation or just women who r stay at home mums.... love to have a chat, looking foward to a reply!!
Hi I'm a stay at home mum with 2 girls, youngest about to start school. I'm open minded and fun ( I hope to think!!!) . I live in ne suburbs and bike around. I'm married and am about to celebrate my 30 th. I'm a kiwi n have been here since jan. Do you do coffee??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Female 47 Years Living In S/east Suburb Wanting To Make New Female Friends Minnie Mouse 0 6,578 18-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Minnie Mouse
  21F Wanting To Make Friends Of The Gamer/cosplay Kind :3 CheesyChan 1 5,922 16-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Last Post: chevs
  Bubbly, Fun, Super Kind Little Lady Looking To Make Some Friends ... Living In Eastern Suburbs With My Partner And Ou... Lol012 3 6,232 12-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Last Post: aussiemuppet