Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female 47 Years Living In S/east Suburb Wanting To Make New Female Friends
Hey there.  I am a professional & single a well balanced gal who is a genuine, outgoing, kind hearted thoughtful person who is looking for sociable, friendly, fun like minded females to hang out with each other and develop some great long lasting friendships.

I have many and varied interests that I like going to local markets, finding new places to eat, watching a film, good conversations, festivals, day trips and all kinds of travel, cafes, op shopping, exchanging views on life, walking for fitness, and going to the theatre.

If any of what I have written sounds of any kind of interest and strikes a cord and you'd like to meet up shoot me a message and we can take it from there.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  19Yo Female Gamer Girl Looking For Gamer Buddies!! :d panicwithpandah 12 7,765 01-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Last Post: JSmith
  Recently Seperated Guy, Wanting New Friends. aussiemuppet 1 5,710 19-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Dividian22
  21F Wanting To Make Friends Of The Gamer/cosplay Kind :3 CheesyChan 1 5,870 16-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Last Post: chevs