Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So There Are A Lot Of People Looking To Make New Friends
My boyfriend and I were in the same boat as you guys a few years ago when we moved to Melbourne from the UK. It is daunting moving to a place where you do not know anyone and have to start anew, but it is also exciting.

We found a great way to make new friends was through our sporting interests such as snowboarding, paragliding, mountain biking and kayaking. We joined clubs where available which put us in touch with a lot of like minded people and if there were no clubs we met people out and about doing the activities we love.

Now we have a large circle of friends and feel right at home.

We have set up a social networking site for finding new friends with the same sporting activities, hobbies and cultural activities. We did this because we felt that finding friends with the same interests is a great way to make geniune, long term friends. The address for the website is [url="http://www.findfriendsforfun.com"]www.findfriendsforfun.com[/url] so feel free to have a look. Even if you don't want to join up it has a lot of information and links on different activities that you might find of interest and a good way to get out and meet people.

Have fun making friends!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Female 47 Years Living In S/east Suburb Wanting To Make New Female Friends Minnie Mouse 0 6,552 18-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Minnie Mouse
  21F Wanting To Make Friends Of The Gamer/cosplay Kind :3 CheesyChan 1 5,892 16-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Last Post: chevs
  Bubbly, Fun, Super Kind Little Lady Looking To Make Some Friends ... Living In Eastern Suburbs With My Partner And Ou... Lol012 3 6,188 12-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Last Post: aussiemuppet