Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket
The "Integrity Manager" won a trip to South Africa?

Doh!

Why was he not sacked for under performance?
You're not wrong. The win at al costs can be epitomised by the need for a third umpire taking accuracy to the nth degree and taking the "sport" out of sport in the process... and that goes for cricket, tennis, footy, motor racing and any other sport ruined by over governance.  

Bring back the beef Big Grin

And j

Quote:you want my thoughts on the matter ? they probably all do it to some extent, but they got caught, and they admitted it ... so ...

ban Australian Cricket from international sport for an indefinite time

football teams have been banned for betting scandals, athletes have been banned for having substances in their systems, entire countries have been banned for doping scandals ... and Australia were never exactly really silent on that one (looking at you Julie Bishop) ...

ban the whole team - not just a handful of patsy fall guys - the whole lock stock and barrel - coaches, the lot

and, its Turnbull's fault
Just when I was taking your post seriously  heh heh!

Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
We don't play cricket anymore Peter.

I don't know what Aussie cricket stands for - but it sure as hell ain't the game.

Quote:The Poms said that Smith made the difference!

Well someone always makes a difference!

Otherwise no one would win.

Stokes made the difference in the third test, I didn't hear any winge about him being the difference!

Stokes was not as consistent as Smith though, he's a legend of the sport now. Back from a ban to play like this is fantastic.

JSmith  :ph34r:
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: SIp6btO.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Now For Aussie Cricket - Beaten By Their Betters mello yello 22 16,343 07-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Aloysius