Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery After The Health And Related Economic Disasters

Plotting a swift post-virus recovery

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/comment...d06d5b2f8a

It would be a real shame if much of the willingness to accept various disciplines (such as social distancing), were to evaporate as the virus wanes.

The examples of cooperation between various interest groups has been great generally.

The National cabinet notion has been very productive generally.

The efforts by and the respect for health workers has been a great example.

I reckon the work done by the retailers and their staffs has been terrific - gotta eat right?

It appears that the banking sector has responded well to the calls by government to  assist businesses in their financial efforts to retain staff.

There is a reward for working together for the common good.

Sour note - the beach goers in Sydney - "I'm alright Jack!"

But that's minor - just consider the numbers of folks who embraced alternative Anzac day observance!  The good outwieighs the bad by a long shot.

As FDR famously said during another time of trial: 

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to <b>fear</b> is...<b>fear</b> itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."

Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Psychology: Is Sleep Quality And Weight's Link Mediated By Disordered Eating? syss777 1 1,786 07-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Last Post: roentarre
  Do We Have To Take Out Private Health Insurance? Limey 2 1,256 15-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: glen
  Will The Health Plan Help Rudd Win The Election? glen 22 6,133 06-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Last Post: iblis.raeb