Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making New Melbourne Friends
G'day.

How are we all fairing? My name is Peter

My mother Natalie & I are (I am gonna be honest here) really struggling to make friends. The kinds of people we have met who were 'so called friends' have been nothing but workaholics who never have time for us or the types of people we see every now and again. We have been hurt so many times over and often wonder if there are any genuine people left in this world! We are genuine, kind individuals but we never seem to have much luck in finding good, sociable people to hang out with and as a result of this mum and I get really lonely and bored out of our brains!

Every time we go out we always see people hang out in groups and we always envy them, we would love to be apart of a good group of people who meet up and go for a drink, go see a movie and what not. We love to be part of a group, no matter what age, we get along with all age groups and just love to be in company.

I have joined this site in the hope of finding friends (and possibly groups of friends) where we can all meet up regularly on weekends and go out and have a ripper of a time! I will also add that if you have your own group of friends we wouldn't mind joining with your group so we can all go out as a team, the more the merrier! You can never have too many friends.

We live in Altona Meadows, Melbourne so only looking for people that are in Melbourne.

If you are interested please reply to this post.

Looking forward in speaking with you all soon.

Kind Regards,

Peter Capaldi
g'day pete, glad you found us. hope you enjoy the site and make some good friends here,

all the best, glen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making New Friends To Hang Out With.. :d Iskandar Alam Tuah Kamal 3 1,416 09-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Iskandar Alam Tuah Kamal
  Making Friends & Playing Volleyball ekinoxe92 0 914 05-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Last Post: ekinoxe92
  Starting Again. Making Friends. s.a.h 5 1,159 01-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Brigh81