Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Suburb In Melbourne For Young Female Professional?
Hi All,

I am moving to Melbourne from the UK in the next month to start a new job in Dandenong hospital. I have read that Dandenong is perhaps not the nicest area to stay so I am unsure what area to look at?

I would preferably like to live somewhere in between Dandenong and Melbourne CBD so that I do not have too far to travel to work and equally dont have too far to travel into the CBD. However, the area must have a good public transport system and also have pubs, cafes, restaurants etc as I am a young sociable person who will be keen to meet new people.

I will be looking to rent, preferably a flat/apartment and not wanting to pay over $300 PW so not an expensive area.

I would appreciate all suggestions and would also greatly appreciate knowing what areas to avoid.

Thanks

S xx

Messages In This Thread
Good Suburb In Melbourne For Young Female Professional? - by ShaunaHamilton - 07-03-2011, 10:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving From Canada: Help Me Choose A Melbourne Suburb! aciashultz 2 2,291 12-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Mara
  Is Oakleigh/hughesdale A Good Suburb To Live In? SandyHE 4 3,177 11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Last Post: lucasz
  Good Suburb For Dutch Intern djoontje 3 2,090 25-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: glen