Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying A House In Melbourne - Is Point Cook A Good Place?
I lived in Point Cook for 6 years (and Hoppers crossing for 8 years before that), and was glad to leave it. The infrastructure is terrible, rubbish schools, bad roads in and out, traffic is very bad, internet terrible, crime on the up, houses all built like lego kits, that are so close to each other you fall out of bed and into your neighbours yard, and I found none of the people would talk to you, everyone was grumpy, in a rush or a mood, yuck! Nothing to look at bit other sandwiched in houses, no views, all flat, and lifeless.

Find some where else, away from the west... I can talk as I lived in the west for 14 years... no more... ! I am out of the city now, yet it still takes me the same time on the train to get the city.. go figure... I hate suburbs, and I hate crowds of people, each to their own I guess. This is just my humble opinion.

Messages In This Thread
Buying A House In Melbourne - Is Point Cook A Good Place? - by Normandy - 17-03-2010, 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Information On Buying A Car gosal 3 6,526 21-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: franfran
  Buying A New Car solgafford 2 6,553 12-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Last Post: TheExpert
  Need A Place To Study On Public Holiday - Any Ideas? ritek 3 5,935 05-03-2012, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Nicole Mars