Melbourne's nicest, most helpful and most entertaining online community!!

MelbChat Safety Tips - PLEASE READ!
Photo
- - - - -

Looking For People To Chat With....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FairyPrincess

FairyPrincess

• Very New Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:11 AM

Hey everyone, I've registered here to make some new online friends. I'm going crazy over here in the UK with no one intelligent to talk to so am looking far out to Oz to hopefully find some people who are fun and can provide some good online chats!
I'm a 25 year old woman living in the UK, I'm looking forward to having some cool people to chat with :) Chat soon.

#2 pabes

pabes

• Very New Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:33 AM

Hey everyone, I've registered here to make some new online friends. I'm going crazy over here in the UK with no one intelligent to talk to so am looking far out to Oz to hopefully find some people who are fun and can provide some good online chats!
I'm a 25 year old woman living in the UK, I'm looking forward to having some cool people to chat with :) Chat soon.

Hello,

How is life in the other hemisphere. Well, although I am not OZ, I am living in Melbourne for the moment.. if you want to chat let me know.

#3 PeterJMelb

PeterJMelb

I Love Melbourne

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

Hello Fairy P.
England is like a second home to me.
For many years my daughter lived in Pinner just out of London.
So Watford is my team! Yeah I know they are the pits at the moment!
I love the small towns and peaceful countryside.
Right now however I live in downtown Preston Melbourne Victoria.

#4 frank86

frank86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

Hi, sounds you were not born in UK. I'm not OZ guy, just study in university here. Let's chat. Do you use msn? add frank_yifei at hotmail dot com