Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whacky Hat Day Pizza $5!!!
[color="#333333"]Okay, here it is!!!! Wednesday 18th is Wacky Hat Day at The Mad Moose. We are celebrating with $5 MEDIUM PIZZA (limit 1 per member). You must be wearing a wacky hat to be part of the offer so get into the spirit of it! We will take a photo of you and your wacky hat, post it here, then the member with the most 'likes' after one week will win!!! Major Prize: $50 voucher from Mad Moose (2xlrg pizza), $100 voucher flight centre, 2 x movie tickets at Sun Theatre value $30, Free Haircut at Maestro (Yarraville) conditions apply, bookings recommended [/color]

[color="#333333"]Where?[/color]

[color="#333333"]THE MAD MOOSE[/color]

[color="#333333"] 61 Anderson Street[/color]

[color="#333333"]Yarraville, Australia

[/color]

[color="#333333"]Who's in?[/color]
[quote name='Kirin' timestamp='1305279342' post='33603']

[color="#333333"]Okay, here it is!!!! Wednesday 18th is Wacky Hat Day at The Mad Moose. We are celebrating with $5 MEDIUM PIZZA (limit 1 per member). You must be wearing a wacky hat to be part of the offer so get into the spirit of it! We will take a photo of you and your wacky hat, post it here, then the member with the most 'likes' after one week will win!!! Major Prize: $50 voucher from Mad Moose (2xlrg pizza), $100 voucher flight centre, 2 x movie tickets at Sun Theatre value $30, Free Haircut at Maestro (Yarraville) conditions apply, bookings recommended [/color]

[color="#333333"]Where?[/color]

[color="#333333"]THE MAD MOOSE[/color]

[color="#333333"]61 Anderson Street[/color]

[color="#333333"]Yarraville, Australia

[/color]

[color="#333333"]Who's in?[/color]

[/quote]

Hey you,

How is it going? Hope you are feeling on top of the world. Pizza.....hmmmmmm....sounds delicious. Let me look at my schedule to see if I am able to make it. I had lots of fun during our previous meet up.

Thanks for organizing this and to the rest who are wants to expand their circle of friends, join the meet ups and you will never regret it. I am already in contact with a few of you and you guys/gals ROCK !!

Cheers