Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New In Melbourne, Friends Needed!!
On my second day here barely see people on the street waiting for my school starts which is finance in monash... Staying with homestay parents in Monash area MT Waverlry

20 yrs old Chinese girl a lil bit crazy and sweet and used to have lots of western friends back in shanghai are trying to figure out how to remember the roads here...or say those right in front of the house.

I would like to meet some western friends around my age if u r cool funny energetic happy person and can show me around, if u like animal music dance sing and do sports then contact me!

I need to get out of the house to feel alive again

Oh i think i need to keep fit so thinking about running everyday so i can eat as much as i can and not worry about getting fat... food here r soooooo yummy hmmmm..

Im bisexual but not like a crazy fan of romance.But its not important.

Wish u bring me to the western worldWink
Hey Millie also on my second day here and yes a little crazy.....i am originally from the uk but moved to auckland 2 years ago and after last weekend i got offered a job here in melbourne so flew out and landed here sunday night....a bit like london crazy and i really think this is my scene however need friends and people to show me around into my gyms every day but want to go out for drinks to enjoy the city after work...love going out clubs bars etc.

24 years old and up for a laugh.....fancy having a drink lol???

Ollie.
[quote name='millie' timestamp='1311623300' post='34543']

On my second day here barely see people on the street waiting for my school starts which is finance in monash... Staying with homestay parents in Monash area MT Waverlry

20 yrs old Chinese girl a lil bit crazy and sweet and used to have lots of western friends back in shanghai are trying to figure out how to remember the roads here...or say those right in front of the house.

I would like to meet some western friends around my age if u r cool funny energetic happy person and can show me around, if u like animal music dance sing and do sports then contact me!

I need to get out of the house to feel alive again

Oh i think i need to keep fit so thinking about running everyday so i can eat as much as i can and not worry about getting fat... food here r soooooo yummy hmmmm..

Im bisexual but not like a crazy fan of romance.But its not important.

Wish u bring me to the western worldWink

[/quote]

hi millie

how crazy are you?

i'm fairly crazy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Needed: New Friends Out West :) KiwiJL 2 3,013 20-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Last Post: kaza79