Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Here Collect Mountain Water Regularly Or Would Like To?
Just wondering who collects mountain water from Mount Donna Buang or elsewhere regularly or would like to? The water at Mount Donna Buang which is freely available has a high pH level and is known for its health benefits. I used to go up there regularly with a friend but not able to anymore. I currently don't have a car and really want to head up there regularly. Let me know asap if you're interested. I can pay for the entire fuel costs. It's also got amazing scenery with all the trees and springs, makes a great day out. Nearby Warburton also has many options for lunch.
[quote name='PeterJMelb' timestamp='1327814365' post='36788']

Hello nwoe …

That's a generous offer.

I hope someone helps out.

I see in your list of "likes" you want to expose tyranny And corruption?

You have plenty of scope with anti corruption.

But is there much "tyranny" abound in Aus.

Where would one look for such?

[/quote]

Well, one major form of tyranny is the carbon taxes. The large majority of Australians are opposed to it, but it passed regardless. Whenever the government does not follow the will of the people, it's fair to say that's tyrannical. Compared with most of the world, Australia ain't too bad, but it's increased immensly since Howard took office.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smart Water Bar - The First Water Only Bar! thejombo 1 6,326 11-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post: glen