Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently In Usa
Well thought I might say hello or hi from San Fran Cisco.

What a city!!

The mood here at least is grim.

I think its mainly because the electorate are angry not so much because Trump won but because Hillary Clinton won the poplar vote by over two millon people. 

Depening on sources that number is actually growing. 

I fear for America under this administration, but time will tell.

Whether we like the college system or not we are stuck with it.

I am glad we have a flawed but better system here in Australia.

I am sure we understand why this happened. I have mu theories and you have yours. 

Obama was brilliant in so many ways BUT we cannot over look the fact that the Trump promises though simplistic did cover territory the Democrats hadnot evaluated more carefully. 

This will be a very difficult time but the Democats need to keep their current idealogy (clearly MOST like it) but they must not lose touch with the working classes.

Let me assure you many here loved Obama care so dont beleve all you read.

The Bible belt acually do not like Trump. They find him very distasteful BUT its clear they fely forgtten. Wages have gone backwads. Industry is dying or dead.

I liked Hillary Clinton and most clearly also liked her but the issue was the eloctoral vote and she was too establishment as they are fond of saying. 

One thing is certain this s the first time in istorythat a nominee who won the poplar vote by a landslide is not gong to be President. 

Give it a while and tell me what Trump did, not what his opponents say he will do.

Trump was elected against all predictions because the electorate just didn't believe the other candidate, and their huge disenchantment with the estabishment elites.

This is not endorsement of Trump, merely my opinion as to why the unthinkable happened.

It did happen!

If you are in the US check out more than the democrat loving tv stations for another point of view.

Oh and enjoy your time, travel safely!
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
It's my opinion drawn from my trips to the US and my friendship with several voting americans.

Frankly I see it as more likely to be true than some conspiracy theory, I guess it probably sold a few papers.
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
Only one howlybag poster here right now!!

If you don't understand the US presidential election system, do make some token attempt.

Crybaby seems so apt in all the sore loser comment one hears.

Hey if we can have crybaby Clinton supporters on the streets why shouldn't others have the same (distorted) rights?

Geez, mon ami just look at what you are posting!!

What if?????

This is the Bill Shorten strawman methodology in full flight.

Reclaim your independent spirit good buddy!!

Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
LOL! Reclaim your independent spirit by blaming Bill Shorten for everything! :Four: :LMAO:
That's a bit rich, merely identifying Bills methodology hardly amounts to blaming him for everything.

See how it works? :laugh:  Tongueeace:  :wacky:  :Shame:  Rolleyes
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
See how what works? Your independent spirit? Feel free to demonstrate it for us mate Big Grin

Here's a couple of independent observations...

Bill Shorten's methodology has nothing to do "understanding the US presidential election system"

The ALP, the ABC, Aus Unions, a bowl of goldfish, and the colour purple have nothing do to with the US election.

I've noticed a few crybabys are howling because Trump is already promising to break his promise to jail his opponent.

One difference between the US election system and ours is compulsory voting.

So we don't know the howlybaggers or crybabys are supporters of either party.

We don't even know if they voted at all.
Quote: 

i understand the so called "presidential" election process very well thanks Aloy, thats where the biggest hypocrite, the biggest liar and the one most likely to break all his/or her promises ... wins

take the 2016 so called presidential election, have a peruse through this article and count the backlips, lies and hypocrisy and notice that the tally almoist matches the amount of votes he got

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/donald-...sx7ly.html

sore loser my backside, i never voted and never endorsed either candidate, im here to keep this ###### honest ... (well as honest as he could possibly try to be until his impeachement !!!) lol

But only this year right?

Same system elected Mr Obama.

No protestors in evidence!!

What is it about left folks?

Do they have some kind of victim complex (but only when they lose)? 

Garn it's pretty damned flaky stuff they present.

Meanwhile the world will go on and marvel that the americans have such a democratic system HEH HEH!

As for not endorsing anyone - well done neither did I -  I reckon the US voted in the least worst candidate and I have a great deal of sympathy for their dilemma.
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
Quote:See how what works? Your independent spirit? Feel free to demonstrate it for us mate Big Grin

Here's a couple of independent observations...

Bill Shorten's methodology has nothing to do "understanding the US presidential election system"

The ALP, the ABC, Aus Unions, a bowl of goldfish, and the colour purple have nothing do to with the US election.

I've noticed a few crybabys are howling because Trump is already promising to break his promise to jail his opponent.

One difference between the US election system and ours is compulsory voting.

So we don't know the howlybaggers or crybabys are supporters of either party.

We don't even know if they voted at all.

Stop red herring casting PZ !!
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
As PZ might say - what has Abbott got to do with the US?

See it's like this: those who do not follow the herd of left leaning howlybags in regurgitating the emotional unthinking left propoganda are more independent in their thinking (as opposed to their emotions) than the said left leaning howlybags.

You know - those folk who reckon nothing is their fault, that somehow the rest of us owe them something.

Those who believe that their moral superiority entitles them to project their emotions about something as being somehow superior to the independent thinking of others.

Maybe that is why the urge to denigrate people as denyers and the like appears impossible for them to resist.

Ms Clintons appellation of "deplorables" to supporters of her rival is an excellent example.

Translated she is saying this:

Those who disagree with me are not of my elite class.

Odd that independent folks don't seem to appreciate that kind of twisted , emotional  , elitism.
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
Quote:As PZ might say - what has Abbott got to do with the US?

See it's like this: those who do not follow the herd of left leaning howlybags in regurgitating the emotional unthinking left propoganda are more independent in their thinking (as opposed to their emotions) than the said left leaning howlybags.

You know - those folk who reckon nothing is their fault, that somehow the rest of us owe them something.
Those who believe that their moral superiority entitles them to project their emotions about something as being somehow superior to the independent thinking of others.
Maybe that is why the urge to denigrate people as denyers and the like appears impossible for them to resist.

Ms Clintons appellation of "deplorables" to supporters of her rival is an excellent example.

Translated she is saying this:
Those who disagree with me are not of my elite class.

Odd that independent folks don't seem to appreciate that kind of twisted , emotional  , elitism.
As Aloy might say, stop red herring casting Aloy !! Tongue

"Moral superiority", "the rest of us owe them something" and all that other crap you've posted says everything about Donald Trump to a tee.

Two examples: Trump declared he would demand a recount if he'd lost the election.

He even declared the entire democratic election process as "irrelevant", ‘What are we even having it for ... just give it to Trump’

Rank hypocrisy, but that's the trouble with the right wing movement.

They are self appointed elitist establishment losers that were born with money and declare themselves as born to rule by consequence.
Whatever

Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
I think ole DT will be the first president to evoke protests from just about every political persuasion Tongue
Sorry lads - DT won -= look at the score board.

Build a bridge!!!

Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
If DT won then why is he howlybagging about not winning the popular vote?
I think you mean - "why are his defeated opponents biased supporters howlybagging about the popular vote" -  as clearly demonstrated above!!

Hello?

Bridge still the best idea really.

Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
No. What I mean is why is Donald Trump howlybagging about not winning the popular vote?

Hello.
Answer - He isn't - he doesn't need to - he won.

Only losers howlybag

Quote:<b>Howlybag</b>: a <b>hellbag </b>who turns on the tears when <b>hellbag </b>tactics don't seem to be working. Note: the extra "ee" phoneme to distinguish the two phonetically.
Quote:
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:0px;"> 

Now how applicable is that to the Clinton campaign!!!!

</div>
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
Quote:Answer - He isn't - he doesn't need to - he won.

Donald Trump claims illegal voting robbed him of popular vote in US election

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-28/tr...te/8063360

Only losers howlybag

Howlybag: a hellbag who turns on the tears when hellbag tactics don't seem to be working. Note: the extra "ee" phoneme to distinguish the two phonetically.
Good description of Trump right there.

Quote:Now how applicable is that to the Clinton campaign!!!!
About the same as the Donald Trump campaign. After all, he did say he would demand a recount if he lost.

He DID lose the popular vote citing illegal votes - hence the howlybagging.
Quote:is that a fact or just your opinion ?

there is evidence to support the voting machines were hacked, and i wonder which foreign regime with a history of cyber interventions may have been involved. werent they actually called on to do the deed ?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lead...7662e3ad1d

a 7% disparity between machines and paper ?
Interesting article about hacking Smile

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/...sytre.html