Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting New Friends In Melbourne! :)
Hey all,

I've just moved to Melbourne.

Am looking to meet people and make new friends; just a good group of people to hang out with , discover new food places and good bars in Melbourne!

So, if you're new to Melb as well and just want to live life to the fullest and have great weekends (possibly because you're working your ass off during the week), drop us a line!

Shey Xx
hey Shey, would love to catch up, I am new in melbourne too and feeling a bit lonely.. would like to catch up for a coffee or drink somewhere.. regards angie
G'day Shey and Angie. I was thinking something similar. A mate showed me this page so I thought I'd give it a burl. I'm stuck in Sweden but it would be beauty visting Melbourne some time. Me sisters have been there and lots of me mates here in Sweden as well. They all prefer Melbourne before Sydney, so I reckon it must be something special with Melbourne.

Have a nice day, ya two :-)
Yes same here, would enjoying meeting up and having an ale or coffee somewhere..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meeting New People In The Red Hill, Frankston And Dromana Area GemBritish 3 2,119 28-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Last Post: savon
  Meeting New People nick_in_melbourne 1 1,276 04-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Ben_spagmus
  Love Meeting New People! gothamcity99 10 6,036 19-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Last Post: qinzhang