Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Jacuzzi For 2 In Hotel Room In Melbourne For Anniversary?
I'm planning out a rather special night for our first year anniversary that is coming up soon.... one of the centre pieces for the night will be the hotel room bed covered in rose petals a pathway of rose pedals and candles leading to the bed, $200 bottle of wine that has been maturing quietly away... that kind of thing...

i want the decor of the room to match the mood, to be able to walk in and just go wow... a room where they take pride and care how the inside looks the colours match and there is that element of pride in the design paintings and out of control stuff like that not so much im willing to compromise on this to get the main essentials.

We want a balcony, preferably one with walls on either side (non issue really) so we don't have to keep on getting dressed to have a smoke we can go without a balcony but its a big sacrifice. The better the view the more likely we are to choose the place

The deal beaker is that we want a hot tub/Jacuzzi/whirlpool/spa (what is the accual difference between these?) in short, warm water, water jets, bubbles... big enough to fit 2 of us comfortably but the bigger the better i have been searching long and hard and getting endlessly frustrated with places that claim they have one, but its beside the communal swimming pool we want it in the room!

Im also looking for ideas about just what you can do to a hotel room to make it even more romantic

The area doesn't have to be inner Melbourne we both drive even somewhere relatively being a 10 to 20 Min drive if inner city parking would also be nice.

i noticed very few also had a fire place in the rooms, one can dream...

This is more than a simple anniversary its also a flat out celebration on top she has a devastating illness and just begun to respond to treatment she will live!!! *celebrates*

Its been a long hard year for us... not between us... we haven't even had an argument... just life endlessly and relentlessly giving us a kicking and with some of them it makes me wonder which is worse let-alone everything piled on top... but then when you have the perfect one, everything that is meant to tear you apart, only makes you stronger. Suffice to say, the combination of which have prevented us from having some of the basic elements of a relationship like moving in otherwise the question would have been popped long long ago... so we weather the storm and blissfully await the day when we can truly begin to shine....

Any advice would be vastly appreciated and you will have our everlasting thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crown Gets Melbourne Hotel Tower Go-Ahead POWERZONE 2 6,273 09-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Last Post: POWERZONE