Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I Need Buddies!!! Frank- 22Y/o Moved To Melbs 2 Months Ago From California .
Hey my names frank, I'm 22. I moved to Melbourne about 2 months ago from California. I just started a sweet job in the city and haven't really made friends since moving here.

I love sports, laughing, working out, cooking.

I'm looking to meet some laid back ppl guys or girls, doesnt matter, who would like to hang out, grab a bite to eat, pub crawl with, shoot the #### with, even meet more people and gain more friends. We're all here for the same reason I assume, so give me a shout people!!
[quote name='Frank.L' timestamp='1348221353' post='38202']

Hey my names frank, I'm 22. I moved to Melbourne about 2 months ago from California. I just started a sweet job in the city and haven't really made friends since moving here.

I love sports, laughing, working out, cooking.

I'm looking to meet some laid back ppl guys or girls, doesnt matter, who would like to hang out, grab a bite to eat, pub crawl with, shoot the #### with, even meet more people and gain more friends. We're all here for the same reason I assume, so give me a shout people!!

[/quote]

hello

welcome to mel. i have been here for 7 months ago. i dun have many friens . i love laughing , hanging out too. i will be crazy if i stay at home for whole week. im socail person. hope we can be friend

Cat
Hey Frank! I moved here two months ago from Auckland! Looking for friends too. Drop me an emial at garycsk13@gmail.com

i'm easy going, fun love food (who doesnt!) a drink or two, movies etc.
Hey!

My names Nick, im 24 and have also recently moved here to the city from the country, havent met many people since moving here and would love to get to know some people to hang with, feel free to drop me a line here and hopefully we could organise something

Cheers,

Nick

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Moved To Melbourne Would Like To Meet New Friends momo 0 6,767 14-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: momo
  Friends And Buddies wantirnamatrix 0 4,930 13-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Last Post: wantirnamatrix
  18 Female Just Moved To Melbourne Looking For Some People To Hang With :) Camera.happy 4 1,668 07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Last Post: nick_in_melbourne