Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Campbell Melbourne Tour 2007
David Campbell Melbourne Tour 2007

Sunday, 5 August 2007 - The Palms at Crown

[color="#ff0000"]MELBOURNE - RESCHEDULED[/color]

[color="#ff0000"]The David Campbell concerts at The Palms at Crown have been rescheduled and will be held on Sunday, 5 August 2007.[/color]

The Swing Sessions is David Campbell back to doing what David Campbell does best: singing the songs he was born sing. The Swing Sessions puts David in front of a big band as he tips his hat to the greats that inspired him to become an entertainer in the first place.

"My heroes were the ultimate showmen, like Bobby Darin, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jnr and Tony Bennett," says David. "What I've tried to do with this record is pay tribute to those men that made me the singer that I am."

If you've never heard David sing like this before, you are in for an unbelievable treat. Listen and melt as David brings his own distinctive touch to classics like Mack The Knife, My Funny Valentine, Mr. Bojangles, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, The Way You Look Tonight, and many more.

www.davidcampbell.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Fein On 9am Show With David And Kim Channel 10 Guest 3 3,592 19-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Last Post: glen
  David Sanborn, Good Relaxing Music jazzmusicluvr 0 1,796 02-08-2008, 06:34 AM
Last Post: jazzmusicluvr
  My Chemical Romance Melbourne Tour 2007 glen 2 3,395 19-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Last Post: glen