Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
19 Yr Old Girl, New To Melbourne
Hey guys,

My name is Naomi, I'm 19 and I'm british. I moved to Melbourne a month ago and would love to find people (girls/guys) to hang with. Also I am dying to go clubbing here, so anyone keen, please reply! x
Hi Naomi,

Welcome to Melbourne. If you are still wanting to go clubbing, I can show you some great clubs

Tim.
hey Naomi check your inbox. I have messaged you a few details about our guys and girls social club.

feel free to reply and join us
Hey Naomi,

there are a lot of fun places to go to here, I moved here in July and I'm having a blast. You can add me on facebook charitybowa@facebook.com..i think haha
Hi, you moved over young and not knowing where your going to be or what to expect, I'm moving in march looking for someone to email just to talk about the place and maybe help me out when i arrive. x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cali Girl In Melbourne For Platonic Friends DanaFromCali 1 1,474 21-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Frank.L
  Would Love Some Good Girl And Guy Friends... I'm New To Melbourne Lethie 3 1,930 16-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Miss.C
  22 Year Old Kiwi - Recently Moved To Melbourne, Looking For Some Girl Friends! hayleynz 6 1,544 04-03-2012, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Reb3363742