Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suburb's Again !
Hey y'all

Sorry, I know its been asked before but here goes anyway ........

Looking for good suburbs to build in. Have heard about a couple of new areas for building West of City about 35 mins out approx.

Are there any issues with living out west? I see the east seems to be more populated, wondered if there was a reason for this?

for example:

Point Cook

Williams Landing

Hoppers crossing

How are the shopping facilities/ schools etc etc ?

Any input would be great, as we will only have 1 week to suss out the areas when we get there and have to decide after that if we want to move.

The East seems to be more expensive for buying, is this just because its established more than the West ????

Cheers

Mish
east is more expensive because it is more established as you have suggested.

there is generally more land for building in the west. particularly between geelong and melbourne. so prices should be a bit lower.

since i live on the east i can't really say which is the best of those suburbs. but i think point cook should be good.

cheers, glen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Suburb In Melbourne For Young Female Professional? ShaunaHamilton 2 6,955 25-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Brian McGuinness
  Moving From Canada: Help Me Choose A Melbourne Suburb! aciashultz 2 2,289 12-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Mara
  Is Oakleigh/hughesdale A Good Suburb To Live In? SandyHE 4 3,176 11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Last Post: lucasz