Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooroolbark Ufo Sighting Early 90's
Hi,

Before I get too far into this, I am not writing this in order to be critisized for something that I know alot of people dont believe in, and whilst I am sure I probably sound crazy, I know I'm not, and I am sure that there are people out there who can get closure like what I am searching for on this event.

I am searching for people who saw the same thing, in the same area only, and just want to compare stories, and ultimately, confirm to myself that this did happen.

Between the hours of 6pm and 8pm on a weeknight in the early 90's (sorry, I have no idea of the year), myself and my mother were driving through Mooroolbark on our way to Coles supermarket, we noticed that the lights on Mt Dandenong were quite bright, and looked higher than usual. When we got closer to Coles, we noticed that these werent the lights on Mt Dandenong, but seperate lights above the mountain, and moving very slowly until they were directly over the area above Mooroolbark. Myself and my mother were of the opinion that this was more than likely just a plane. What happens next, I have absolutely no explaination of what this is, or what was going on. I am warning, this may sound a little far fetched, but the anywhere from 20 - 100 people who witnessed this will agree that this did happen.

The lights suddenly became brighter, and the sillouette of what looked like a massive stealth bomber unveiled itself in the sky, with several not so bright lights following the edges of the craft. The unidentified object hovered over top of the town of Mooroolbark before slowly moving west, and suddenly vanishing. The sheer size of this unidentified ogject was unbelievable, it literally covered the majority of the sky (looking from Coles in Mooroolbark in the sky, it was directly overhead, and what looked like its left wing was partially obscured by Mooroolbark Terrace). It made no sound at all.

Many people who were in Mooroolbark at Coles saw this craft, many people stopping their cars, like we did, to exit the car and look. I havent spoken of this to many people at all, at fear of sounding crazy, but after reading of similar sightings, in Mooroolbark and surrounding suburbs, I am eager to speak to people who were in the same area, and witnessed this, whatever the #### it was....

Thanks, please let me know if you have seen the same thing. I'm posting this all over the internet, in the hope that it shows a few google searches, and people who saw the same thing can contact me.

my email adress in regards to this is mooroolbarksighting@gmail.com

Thanks for listening
good luck i hope you find the people you are looking for.

i wasn't there so i didn't see it.

is this the only Melbourne UFO sighting that you know of?? how big was the UFO exactly?

best of luck, glen
Hi Guest_Ryan_*,

I was living up in the Yarra Valey around that time you mention in the 90’s and your comment “size of this unidentified object was unbelievable, it literally covered the majority of the sky” sounds like what I sore but under different circumstances.

I would like to discuss this more in detail as I once had this written down in detail time and dates (I no longer have this info, it was lost moving house) But I have a very clear memory of this night and how this massive ship looked like and specific details about its surface and how it interacted with this sky.

I would like to talk offline.

WDD
Quote:Hi,

Before I get too far into this, I am not writing this in order to be critisized for something that I know alot of people dont believe in, and whilst I am sure I probably sound crazy, I know I'm not, and I am sure that there are people out there who can get closure like what I am searching for on this event.

I am searching for people who saw the same thing, in the same area only, and just want to compare stories, and ultimately, confirm to myself that this did happen.

Between the hours of 6pm and 8pm on a weeknight in the early 90's (sorry, I have no idea of the year), myself and my mother were driving through Mooroolbark on our way to Coles supermarket, we noticed that the lights on Mt Dandenong were quite bright, and looked higher than usual. When we got closer to Coles, we noticed that these werent the lights on Mt Dandenong, but seperate lights above the mountain, and moving very slowly until they were directly over the area above Mooroolbark. Myself and my mother were of the opinion that this was more than likely just a plane. What happens next, I have absolutely no explaination of what this is, or what was going on. I am warning, this may sound a little far fetched, but the anywhere from 20 - 100 people who witnessed this will agree that this did happen.

The lights suddenly became brighter, and the sillouette of what looked like a massive stealth bomber unveiled itself in the sky, with several not so bright lights following the edges of the craft. The unidentified object hovered over top of the town of Mooroolbark before slowly moving west, and suddenly vanishing. The sheer size of this unidentified ogject was unbelievable, it literally covered the majority of the sky (looking from Coles in Mooroolbark in the sky, it was directly overhead, and what looked like its left wing was partially obscured by Mooroolbark Terrace). It made no sound at all.

Many people who were in Mooroolbark at Coles saw this craft, many people stopping their cars, like we did, to exit the car and look. I havent spoken of this to many people at all, at fear of sounding crazy, but after reading of similar sightings, in Mooroolbark and surrounding suburbs, I am eager to speak to people who were in the same area, and witnessed this, whatever the #### it was....

Thanks, please let me know if you have seen the same thing. I'm posting this all over the internet, in the hope that it shows a few google searches, and people who saw the same thing can contact me.

my email adress in regards to this is mooroolbarksighting@gmail.com

Thanks for listening
Hi there,

Tonight at 7:49pm myself, partner, and kids, partners workmate saw exactly what you are describing.

This happened just above our house in Mooroolbark. We all took our phones out and started taking photos and videos of this amazing object/thing we all think could be an UFO

9:45-10:35 I went to have another look with daughter and partner and now it is above Mt Dandenong exactly how you've mentioned it on your post,the colours are very bright and so shiny and I think beautiful. It is hovering over the Mt Dandenong and moving slowly and then fast before you could even blink.
Mooroolbark UFO sighting
Why do all UFO's look the same ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spaceship/ufo Siting In Eastern Suburbs mitsuk0 24 7,494 07-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Last Post: ICE-Phoenix