Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Prix March 2010
Hey there, I am trying to organize acc for my hubby and his 2 brothers to go to Melbourne in March next year to the Formula One Grand Prix and I thought we might be able to sort something out ourselves rather than pay the hefty prices of the packages available?

I am just wondering where might be a good place to stay that is not too expensive? Albert Park? Sth Yarra? Melbourne City?

Help?? LOL
Hi,

you can try victoria hotel on lt collins st melbourne, they are pretty good, especially cheaper if u have toilet and room seperated....and long term like 1 week cheaper too...

William Wang
thanks I will look now!
haha...u r newbie too..u joined after me..so funny..
i would start at www.wotif.com
hi there I am new here, but I have already booked for the grand prix 2010, I stayed last year at plum appartments on collins street, great location and really cheap I got a 2 bedroom appartment for $203 a night there is a tram stop outside the hotel and you get on that and catch the tram to flinders and then special trams run to the race free with the race ticket, hope that helps I have the link that is cheap for the appartment it isn t going direct.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian F1 Grand Prix To Stay In Melbourne Until 2020 After Victorian Government Signs New Deal POWERZONE 2 5,498 03-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: POWERZONE
  Avalon Airshow 10-15 March 2009 Guest 0 2,042 05-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Phillip Island Grand Prix 2008 glen 1 3,421 21-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Last Post: glen