Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested In Company With Canadians And Americans
Hi, my name is Peter and I'm 20 and I live in the suburbs of Melbourne.

In 2008 Canadian and Singaporean tourists to Australia wanted company to do activities and posted an ad on Gumtree and I accepted and since then we became great friends. We did activities such as sightseeing, roadtrips, clubbing and other fun activities. I would love to do it again.

I would love to hang out with Canadians and Americans or even expatriates from those countries as I would like to go there within the next two years, to both countries for a few months for travel or work but I also have a strong connection and bond with Canadian and American culture, even though I am Australian and like living here to an extent. It would be great to associate with people from Canada and the US before I go there to have a clearer understanding of the countries. I find that Melbourne is a very international-friendly city but strangely I find it extremely difficult to find or come across people from Canada and the US.

I have a ton of interests and they include going out, sports (mainly North American sports), politics, etc.

If anyone would from there would be interested, I'm always open to it. Please email me: peter.natt@hotmail.com or reply here. I also have a Facebook account, I can give you the link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interested In Watching Avatar At Melbourne Imax? honorguard117 5 3,516 05-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Zarah
  Looking To Hang,drinks , Coffee,dinner ,talk ,life, Enjoy Company friendindeed 0 1,359 18-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Last Post: friendindeed
  I Would Like To Meet Talented People Who Are Interested In Internet Business itgroup 0 1,500 13-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Last Post: itgroup