Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Our Sympathy And Best Wishes
To all you Melburnians going through another Covid episode: stay well, stay strong.

Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
Quote:Hi Aloy.

A big thanks for you best wishes, I know you are most sincere.

Alas many Melbournians including me will never forget both northern premiers when they were interviewed at the beginning of the second wave. We could not help but notice the barely concealed glee when they were interviewed.

Then in the days following, we saw the undignified sight of the vultures circling the prospect of snatching various events.

Many people have written in the daily papers, "That's it we won't be holidaying out of state."

Just because folks are premiers doesn't mean they can't be bastards!

The more you think about it the truer that sounds!
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
What it proves is the narrative of not closing the borders by the Fed Govt was completely wrong.

As well as its support for Clive Palmer's legal action against closed borders in WA.

Now would be a good time to own their mistake Smile

Quote:Hi Aloy.

I'm guessing that you were not being complimentary!

Good guess and unlike some I am being absolutely apolitical!!!
Aloysius

Y'all stay beautiful!!
Quote: 

Good guess and unlike some I am being absolutely apolitical!!!

Let's see how long that lasts this time Smile

Editeee > "The Federal Government has withdrawn its support for Clive Palmer"

A good thing !

Quote:Is Aus a nation of states and not really federated?
I have been watching a brilliant documentary describing the colossal metro rail being built in and around Sydney.
It is a brilliant achievement.
My observation is that I had no idea it was even being built.
That must be because our news is just local.
Full credit to the NSW people. All Australia should bathe in it's wonder.
You're better off with the trams.

The best thing in NSW has been the T-Ways. They're brilliant.
Do not remove your helmet Smile

BOOOOO !

NSW is the free state because its Ruby Princess Govt has just blown itself up over koalas.

It's now effectively a minority Govt held to ransom by some Shooters Fishers and Farmers wannabees
Crisis averted... for now

There's been no word from the koalas. They don't get a say in this.

It all just boils down to a choice of how soon koalas will be extinct in NSW.... 50 years or 100 years.

John Barilaro has been throwing rocks at his own Govt for years and should resign simply because he's a bag of wind.

He's just another utter nutter who hates everything from koalas to penalty rates.

The smart ones will stay where they are Smile

Sorry Pie Man

But Andrew Bolt doesn't stand for liberty unless it's done his way.

And his way is send Australia back to 1955 under a permanently installed Conservative Govt which is as subjugated as it gets.

Last time I checked the constant sms texts I got about staying at home and not being complacent came from the so-called Liberal Party.

Hilarious innit ?

If Andrew Bolt is simply the messenger I'd like to know who is giving him the messages and why the messages are getting garbled along the way.

All his messages are the same - vote conservative so he can find something else to be depressed about.

Happily, sensible people don't take any notice of him

<p class="">Victorians are continuing to back Premier Daniel Andrews despite his government’s controversial management of the state’s second coronavirus wave.

The Australian’s Newspoll shows 62 per cent of Victorian voters agree the Premier has handled the health crisis well despite failures in hotel quarantine causing much of the state’s COVID-19 cases.

Separately, 61 per cent of voters around Australia, including 57 per cent of Coalition voters, said the restrictions, which have locked Victorians at home, were appropriate.

https://www.news.com.au/national/victori...d4a9ac8b19

Dare you go Smile

A. Bolt and common knowledge have nothing in common.

It was A bolt spitting bile about the govt allowing the BLM protest and now he's spitting a different bile about banned public protests.

He is an A grade hypocrite along with Peta Credlin and Tony Abbott and all that other crap.

What these people don't realise is it's their own doublespeak that makes Dan Da Man actually look good by comparison.

You are the one drawn to him Pie Man. I didn't re-post his opinions - you did.

Have a look at your own posts in this thread and you'll see who the real haters are.

Eff this eff that - it's all there :dance:

I doan hate him - you on the other hand appear to have some strange affection for him Smile

I don't read him.

You read him, you quote him, I read your quote.

It's not rocket science.

He doesn't speak for the silent majority.

He speaks only for the readers who subscribe to his biased fairy tales.
I don't read him. I know he is full of last night's dinner.

He doesn't speak for any majority - silent or otherwise.

9000 deaths... I suppose that qualifies as 'at all costs'... I call it a fail.

She can stay where she is.

She does not live in New South Wales.

Sounds like a load of Catho Boo Hoo to me. Their way or the highway. Makes them an easy target

Maybe Tony Abbott could be their bishop ? He moves in diagonals and absolutes.

And he had two bishops in his cabinet.... Bronny and Jules wannit ?

He also signed an FTA with China... did he not ?

He does live in NSW Smile