Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ladies Fashion/italian Design
I decided to move to Melbourne and open my dream store. I was sick of the same

choices Australia wide - no matter where you go you are offered the same chain

stores or cheap Asian imported clothes. Europe has a lot of different styles and

labels, and definitely not always with the high prices as most

imagine. I have decided to bring some of these great labels to Australia to

offer a change to the same ol' stuff. I chose Melbourne for several reasons but

one of the main reasons is that I thought that Melbourne would be the the

fashion capital of Australia. I am beginning to think differently as I see so

many people walk straight pass my store and walk into the same chain

stores and purchase stuff at the same price that you know everyone else

will be wearing. Are Australians just beige buyers? and if not all where are all

those people out there who are looking for something different but fashionable

at a decent price?
Maybe you are not cheap enough! I went shopping at Dandenong Plaza yesterday with the fiance and they had ladies tshirts for $3. Though admittedly the quality was not great!
There is a large difference between cheap prices and quality items - you get what you pay for. I don't have a large mark up most chain stores markups would surprise most shoppers even if they have $3 tops. Are people getting so cheap that quality doesn't count? Does your fiance buy from Guess or Esprit or Witchery? These are in the same price range - the difference is I have limited styles and this means less people will be seen in the same outfit.
She is quite keen on a shop called Valley Girl. Though last time she tried on about 10 items and only bought 1 i think.

She also liked some korean fashion shop. I think it was called Sweet Tomato (in clayton).
I'm interested, Where's your store please?

I'll spread the word if I like it as I have a coffee club just for ladies

Michelle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cecillicious (Online Shopping For Fashion Corsets & Others) Cecillicious 0 2,799 26-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Cecillicious
  New Ladies Markets - Preloved, Vintage & Handcrafted Fashion & Accessories Ladiesmarkets 3 5,502 19-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Tuffcrulp
  Looking For Ladies To Receive Cut, Blow Wave And Colour (and Champagne!) . . . RedHotPR 0 1,941 23-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Last Post: RedHotPR