Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Down Under.. From Usa
I don't know where to start.. You all would say.. from the start? I'm not sure.. I'm really interested in what is going on in Australia as well as the world in your section of the world. We have in the U.S.A. a largely controlled news media. Aside from radio and and a few t.v. channels that give the facts.

I don't really want to go into politics but it is important now. But I'm also into brushing up on my aussie accent which I have completely lost after our election of the prodigal son. two fingers down my throat. Just to make it clear LOL..

I used to get Australia on my short wave but now I live in a "no skip zone" and hard to get contact.. Btw... I'm in North Carolina usa... another two fingers down my throat.. lol

Well, not much of an intro.. I do like to cook... jack of all trades etc.. kill a snake in a heart beat and don't know when to shut up sometimes. LOL

Jeff is the name and nice to meet you all and hope you like the pic.. I do have a sense of humor, too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hehe the picture is somehow cute, I mean the little horse [Image: smile.gif] or is it a donkey?hehe