Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware Of Ufc/ultimate Fighting Coming To Melbourne In November (Ronda Rousey Being Charged With Domestic Violence)
Good people of Victoria, I'm a former resident who currently resides in the USA. If you are not aware, a new sport "Ultimate Fighting" or "MMA" is coming to Melbourne for the first time on November 15. The name of the event is "UFC 193" to be held at Etihad Stadium.

This is a very violent sport - more violent than Boxing or Kickboxing. This sport tends to attract fans who can be very destructive and aggressive.

Also let it be known that the headlining fighter, Ronda Rousey, is currently being investigated for Domestic Violence.

Please read the following quote from Herald Sun:

www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/sorry-ronda-rousey-but-youre-a-barbarian-and-your-sport-glamorises-extreme-violence/story-fni0fhie-1227568316059%3Fsv%3D45e28144225ac0ad88dd62bc1840db46

I also can’t condone a woman who is violent in her personal relationships. Domestic violence is never OK, even if the woman is the perpetrator, and even if the male has acted inappropriately.

There is something alarming in my eyes about a woman who has detailed the fact that she has been violent in a previous relationship.

As she wrote in her recent autobiography My Fight/Your Fight, when she found a previous boyfriend had been taking naked pictures of her she “slapped him so hard across the face my hand hurt”.

“I punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook. He staggered back and fell against the door.”

She then “grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face and tossed him aside on the kitchen floor”.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhnKY6-jqp4[/media]