Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Eye Catching Headlines What Grab Your Fancy
Quote:Gracious how unkind!!!

I have yet to observe any left folks that actually do support free speech - they sure talk about it a lot but just listen to  and watch, the attempts to stifle free speech.

Most obvious example - non acceptance of democratically elected leaders.

Second example the howling down of non PC folks like Margaret Court

Third - Extinction rebellion folks in Brisbane attempting to block the opening of a democratically elected parliament - hello the rights of voters are not respected at all - and the parliament ois somewhat left anyway.

Oh dear me the isea of free speech has changed to be - freedom to speak in agreement with me - how ver sad, how very undemocratic how un australian!!

Support for these folks in any way shape or form reveals the actual cpommitment to free speech that some profess but fail to demonstrate.

Why are you telling me all this ? Or who are these people you speak of ? Double standards much ? LOL

Unkind? Did you read the post I was responding to? The one where two "yanks" should be "lambasted" for their point of view ?

I've already stated M Court is entitled to her view. Why aren't people who disagree entitled to theirs ?

Non acceptance of democratically elected leaders?

Last time I checked it was the right who took down 3 leaders in 2 terms! Triple J gate!

Quote:Oh dear me the isea of free speech has changed to be - freedom to speak in agreement with me - how ver sad, how very undemocratic how un australian!!

Agreed! The right have demonstrated this ad nauseam. If they didn't this conversation wouldn't have started.

​Remember the pie guy ?

Messages In This Thread
Eye Catching Headlines What Grab Your Fancy - by POWERZONE - 06-02-2020, 03:22 PM