Melbourne's nicest, most helpful and most entertaining online community!!

MelbChat Safety Tips - PLEASE READ!
* * * * * 1 votes

I Don't Believe It?

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#381 mello yello

mello yello

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:MLF ( Mike Liberation Front )

MIB ( Mello in Black )
    Protecting The Universe from the scum of The Earth.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

mmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, mmmm

#382 PZ.

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:15 AM

Amazing - yet another couple of instances of absolute inability to see any fault in Union leadership - but it's fact and it's out there.

Your clear subscription to the notion that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" notion is noted and points to a clear class struggle mentality where none exists or needs exist -

Continual dwindling of non government employment unionised workers numbers says that people have already voted with their feet to dismiss your position.

In the real world folks act through self interest and the majority just don't agree with your defence of Union Leadership.

It all comes down to relevance mate.  Union leadership issues are small beer compared to wage theft which is a global practice and has been for a decade or more. Continual dwindling of unionised workers = continual proven cases of workers being ripped off illegally by their employers. Your viewpoint of defending / deflecting employee theft by attacking unions is not shared by folks in the real world or even the law.

Of course it's a clear class struggle - it's a struggle between criminals who owe money and victims who are owed it.

I don't know any law abiding citizen apart from yourself that thinks that's a good thing.

mmmmmmm > https://youtu.be/1p-WDv2sLTw?t=124