Melbourne Chat

Full Version: 4Th July Us Sales!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thousands of retailers in the US are gearing up for the annual 4th of July Sales with discounts going up 50%, but I notice that many of

them do not ship to Australia directly. Even if they do, the fees are absolutely way higher than what I would be willing to pay for.

I came across a new forwarding service called vPost that can ship overseas purchases directly to Australia at really affordable prices. vPost only just launched in Australia, and new users can now enjoy 15% off their first shipment with promo code "AUWELCOME15". They even came up with a shopping guide which I think is really helpful: https://vpost.com/au/2021/06/14/best-sho...ales-2021/

According to their website, they are able to ship from 9 source countries (USA, UK, Japan, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore & Indonesia). Seems really exciting to be able to shop from these places and enjoy the local discounts. Has anyone else used their services before?