Melbourne Chat

Full Version: 24, American, Been Here 3 Weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I know theres a dozen similar topics but just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 24, from the states, just got here 3 or 4 weeks ago on a holiday working visa. Haven't had much time to holiday or work, its tough finding employment in Melbourne! Anyway, I figure I should take a break and meet some people, I did come here to have fun after all! Hit me up, I'm down to meet whenever/wherever (pubs, food, coffee, parks, beach, etc) I'm pretty much smack-dab in the middle of the CBD so most is fair game. Talk to you all soon!

-Justin
Hey man, I'm Peter and 22. I'm a lifelong local who's also looking for work. I'm definitely down for the nightlife, restaurants, beach or whatever. I made a couple of overseas/backpacker friends already. I know a few decent bars already and I've been looking for people to go to the beach with as most of the people I know are usually busy or not interested in the beach. Hear from you soon.
Hi,

I'm Tess 22 moved here 6 months ago from Sydney, would be great to catch up for a drink..
hey im keen too
Hey,

I'm 25 and have been here a few months, I'd be up for meeting up. I'm also looking for a new job at the moment, Melbourne's a difficult town to find employment in!
I'd love to as I've not met up with anyone from this site yet...
Just bumping the topic, I'm still down to meet people and hang out! I should also mention that I'm located very close to the CBD and rely on biking/public transit so its easier if you're within fairly close proximity.