Melbourne Chat

Full Version: North-West Area: Hume, Moreland & Brimbank Councils
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone on here...

I'm just about to start building a house in Hume Council Area and am keen to meet some people in the new region!

If you live in Hume City Council or Brimbank or Moreland City Council region, it would be great if we could catch up and explore the area together.

I am 26, as is my parther, and I'm really only looking for girlfriends or other couples in the area with simialr interests.

I'm not very big on sports, but like just about everything else. Anyone live around here?
Hey! I also live in Taylors Hill and we just moved into our newly built home about 3 months ago so I totally know what the building process like and how it can get a little overwhelmingly suburbian around here we should totally meet! I am 23 nearing dangerously to 24, also in a relationship but my boyfriend lives on the other side of Melbourne and I'm over here with my mum and my dog studying social working at Vic Uni. I'll PM you.